Welcome to a new revolution in pump technology – a product that works in harmony with the environment to provide a safe, reliable, and cost-effective water management solution.
Introducing the Esybox Max
Exclusive to DAB, the Esybox Max is an electronic booster set – an integrated pumping system that provides pressurisation in both residential and commercial applications. Available in two sizes, its modular design allows for premium flexibility, with the ability to be configured in a number of different ways to meet the needs of medium to large buildings such as high rise apartment blocks, hospitals and hotels.
With each unit consisting of pumping units with either a single, double or triple connection base, and the availability of a four-pump system as well, the modular construction of the Esybox Max provides for easy assembly directly at the site of installation, its noise-free running and compact size making it ideal for every space.
The next evolution in water management solutions
Fully committed to both modularity and communication technology, the Esybox Max is the next evolution in DAB’s Esybox line – a solution that allows for maximum performance with minimum energy expenditure:
- The pump: An electronic vertical multi-impeller pump with an electronic display, pressure sensors on intake and delivery, and an integrated expansion tank.
- The motor: A water-cooled permanent magnet motor with a stainless steel motor jacket.
- The electronics: Constant pressure thanks to a variable frequency drive, and protections against dry running, freezing, anti-blocking, anti-cycling and more.
- The accessories: The Esy I/O expansion module that allows for interfacing with other elements of the system, an electrical control panel for 2 or 3 pumps, and a bracket for mounting the electrical panel to a group 2 or 3 Esybox Max.
- The future: Connection to the exclusive DAB DConnect app, allowing for easy remote monitoring and maintenance.
Many users, one simple solution
With a focus on versatility, every stage in the Esybox Max journey has been designed to meet the needs of a variety of different users:
- Engineers: Maximum energy efficiency and compact dimensions.
- Wholesalers: Improved efficiency, guaranteeing product availability.
- Installers: Simple installation and easy portability.
- Maintenance: Technological solutions that allow for convenient maintenance.
- End-users: Affordability, reliability and reduced energy consumption.
In this way the Esybox Max has a vastly wide reach, offering solutions to every type of user and continually proving its superior performance, efficiency, and ongoing reliability.
The benefits of the Esybox Max
Why Esybox Max? It’s simple!
- It’s easy to choose: Its modular design allows for a variety of different configurations, its compact design makes it suited to every space, and its performance guarantees energy savings of up to 20%.
- It’s easy to configure: Choose from two hydraulics and create your booster set with up to four pumps.
- It’s easy to stock: Its compact design takes up to three times less space than similar systems, allowing for easy warehouse organisation, and savings in time and running costs.
- It’s easy to install: Save time on installation and setup with its interlocking mounting system and native connectivity or choose On-Site Assembly for the ultimate convenience.
- It’s easy to maintain: Thanks to DConnect, DAB's cloud service, it’s easy to monitor and maintain, with remote maintenance available right from your smartphone or mobile device.
Get connected with DConnect
Why waste time in your day maintaining your Esybox Max on-site, when you can take care of your installation right from your smartphone? Now thanks to DAB’s DConnect app, monitoring and maintenance are easier and more convenient than ever:
- Download the app quickly and easily (compatible with both Android and iOS systems).
- Receive real-time notifications of malfunctions or other critical issues.
- Schedule maintenance and manage emergencies.
- Predict problems remotely, and act instantly.
- Keep energy and water consumption constantly under control.
- Save time and money on on-site visits and maintenance duration.
What’s more, the DConnect also allows for:
- Simple setup: Just follow the wizard to help with installation, and once you’re connected, you’ll have instant access to a wide range of features and functions.
- Complete control, anywhere, anytime: All you need is an internet connection, and you’ll be able to manage your system at home, at work, or while travelling.
- Real time maintenance: Control pressurisation and water management pumps, and heating or air conditioning circulators instantly, without having to make an on-site visit.
- Ease of use: With just one interface needed for a variety of applications, you’ll be able to manage your pumps, water pressure, and water circulation in heating and air conditioning systems all from a single app.
- Premium versatility: Thanks to its modular, integrative nature, the DConnect can manage up to 8 different pumps simultaneously.
- Time and energy savings: Featuring an integrated inverter that optimises performance to save energy, as well as efficient pump management to reduce overhead costs.
One small DConnect box and an advanced cloud system – it’s the ideal combination of design and technology, and it’s what makes the Esybox Max the easy solution for your needs.
Performance and reliability are always a concern when it comes to water management solutions, and the Esybox Max takes care of both while offering the convenience of world-class technology too. What’s more, with on-site visits reduced, carbon emissions are reduced at the same time, helping to contribute to environmental sustainability. It’s the future of water management solutions, and it’s called Esybox Max. Visit our website and start making life easy for yourself today.